Andy.. i miss you badly! really sorry.. i cant be the best one for you, like you want. I'm sorry. I'M BAD. I'M STUPID. yess i am. really sorry if I'm always make you feel down, again and again. hope you still love me :'(
i'm
happy talk with you last night. :) and i hope we never
fighting again.
please. some
misunderstanding occur and then we had a
fight easily. i'm getting tired. fighting, again and again cause a
stupid reason.
HATE it seriously tau! :( yess i'm not
perfect.
i repeat again. i'm not
perfect! and i knew my mistake. so think again, we fight its not come from one side. it comes from you and me!
both of us. so we should forgive each other. but not try to keep it happen.but sorry and
i love you sayang. and i know, we can get
batter and better. :)
today sayang bday! blessing your 18 dear. envy you not under age again! :p wish i be there with you. so we can celebrate together :'( i love you sayang.