20 July 2010
i miss u dad and mom i love u. :(
guess what?! i dream about my dad last night. I'm not lying .why i feel very upset suddenly after i dream about him last night. i know i growing up, without my dad like yours. and a little bit upset to my mother. i know she's feel empty. so, i don't dare to hinder if she's want to find someone else. as long as she's happy, i accept. and as long that man never broke my mom feeling, again! i getting jealous when saw people's so closed with they father. why not me ? husband and wife walk together while hold hand each other. why not my mother?she's walking alone, without someone beside her.no one to give support or to hear what on her mind. except us. but she's rarely to be open or try to share our problems with us. i know she's keep it deeply in she's heart. she's sacrifice so much for us. i promise to god and u mom, one day u will proud of me. and i will instead what all u did to me. and I'm very appreciate to have mom like u. and mom I'm not a good daughter like u wish. i always make you feel sad, put you on a huge burden,waste away your money,being rude to you, let you down,ignore your piece of advice,crush your hopes,disrespect you. sorry. i love u mom! and dad, how nice if u can read what I'm create this right now. i always love u dad. even u not with us and see how we growing so fast. may god bless u dad. i love both of u. mom and dad. truthfully, I'm in tears right now. at this current moment when everything is written down here .well, I actually care for both of them, even if it's a tiny wound, that won't stop me for being worried and concerned over my dearest daddy and mommy. miss to hang out and being crazy with my sporting daddy. :)
