16 July 2010

depression.......


I'm know I'm odd. but do you think that making fun of my flaws wouldn't bleed my heart even a it just a little ? please, think again. Another reason for me to be shy and tends to hide myself away from the huge crowd. I am ashamed of my very own beauty. erk ? beauty ? sorry. I'm not. sigh. 
I'm a little depress  about my weight. why I'm so skinny ? These disturbing thoughts has been eating me whole since like forever. all thought I'm truly like food monster now. go ahead. I'm getting bored to hear everyone around me say. 'why you look so skinny girl ? you have any problem about your eating' ? throw your words at me and keep crushing and tearing me into pieces now! to those who think they are so perfect. no you not ! nobody perfect, everyone have they flaws..even how rich or famous you are.